June 10, 2011

The letter to Mr. Bill Gates...


Gua rasa lu orang ramai dah baca surat ni..tapi bila gua baca balik, gua baru perasan dalam surat ni terdapat unsur-unsur humor kan?hahaha..gua baru perasan..LOL!

Hi There Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button ‘Start’ but there is no ‘stop’ button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is ‘Run’ in the menu. One of my friends clicked ‘Run’ he ran up to Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to ‘Sit’, so that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any ‘Re-Scooter’ is available in system? I find only ‘Recycle’, but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is ‘Find’ button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ‘Find’ button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learned ‘Microsoft Word’ now he wants to learn ‘Microsoft Sentence’, so when you will provide that?
6. I bought computer, CPU , mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows ‘My Computer’: when you will provide the remaining items?
7. I am confuse, there is a small Blue ‘E’ icon stating internet explorer, i clicked on that to explore the internet but i only see a one page site, so please tell me how can we explore the internet itself.
8. There is ‘Microsoft Office’ what about ‘Microsoft Home’ since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided ‘My Recent Documents’. When you will provide ‘My Past Documents’?
10. You provide ’My Network Places‘. please please do not provide ’My Secret Places‘. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
11. We are curious to know is there any hidden tool in your windows, so that we could download the internet, or are you planing to invent this option, because we can download many things from internet but how can we download the internet itself.
12. I hate dogs why that damn dog comes up on my computer screen search option when i search for files or folder, can’t he search his bone some where else, i request you please send that dog to zoo and instead replace that with something which give us relaxation.
One personal questions.. How is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS ?
Looking forward to your early reply…

many thanks

LOL!! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahah! aku baru bace! sengallah!

andi eshak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
luqman eshak said...

hahahaha....
aku jmpa bnda ni dah lama dah..baru teringat nak post..=D

Unknown said...

ohhh nie yang ko jumpe time carik idea sblm solt jumaat td eyh.. haha

luqman eshak said...

hahaha...ni laa dia..=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like